Wednesday 9 March 2011

2011 :)))))))

HAPPY 2011 everyone!  I know its been awhile since last year I didn't put any updates on my blog~ Quite busy I can say, nowadays T.T Whole of February, full commitment to Belia activities. It was hectic but well,I really had a very enjoyable and memorable time, not so easy to forget :)

PBCTA kali ke-6 - Patriotic Day

Participants from Belait District
Good Times~ :D
At Padang SOAS celebrating the 27th National Day of NBD
Staying with foster family
Group Photo with YB @ Mukim Lumapas
"Menganyam Ketupat" activity
Unforgettable Moments :)
Also, not forgetting one of our pretty ladies @AJK during this programme, Putri Norizah :)

And now,I've got piles of photos to be uploaded.phew~
Well, enjoy browsing ;)

Here's Strawberry cupcakes with strawberry fillings,too.
This one is Vanilla Cupcakes with white chocolate chunks at the center
And this should be Oreo Cupcakes.Everyone's favorite. (^^.]V
Assortment of Oreo & Vanilla Cupcakes
Peanut Butter Cupcakes topped with Nutella & Cream :)

Lastly, Orange Cupcakes with orange filling.
Ready for delivery!

No comments:

Post a Comment